Langley Car Accident Lawyer - Our Intellectual Property practitioners will help you protect, commercialize, and enforce your intellectual property. Whether you are seeking to protect a brand or trade secret, commercialize an invention, or maintain your competitive advantage, we have intellectual property services providing realistic suggestion and efficient and effective assistance to clients.
Our expert lawyers are well versed in all the aspects of intellectual property law. With our help, you can maximize your value of your intangible assets and increase your possibilities in creating a competitive business advantage.
Intellectual Property services consist of all that is considered necessary so as to protect intangible assets, beginning with preliminary clearance and infringement searches. Experts will provide opinions regarding industrial designs, trade-marks and patents. To register intellectual property in the United States and Canada, your application will be prosecuted and prepared by experienced trade-mark and patent agents and paralegals. Our intellectual property group has affiliates throughout the world, enabling you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is skilled in the preparation of patent applications in your certain technical area.
Our Intellectual Property services can assist our clients in the maintenance and commercialization of their intellectual property assets. The suggestion will be formulated to be able to meet client objectives because the strategic business objectives of clients will constantly be our top priority. Regular intellectual property audits would ensure the right protection of intellectual property assets. Suggestion will comprise correct employment agreements and policies, ample agreements together with independent contractors, consistent and proper use of trade-marks, and general advice regarding the steps necessary for the control and ownership of intangible assets, consisting of trade secrets. Services include the following:
- The groundwork of agreements to license, sell or acquire intellectual property in and out;
- The groundwork of different other agreements, such as collaboration agreements, confidentiality agreements, distribution agreements, end use agreements, and joint venture agreements, associated to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the purchase and sale of companies and businesses featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The registration and preparation of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our litigators experienced in intellectual property law are ready to enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend the rights of our clientele prior to levels of provincial and federal courts regarding whatever and all aspects of trade secret, trade-mark, patent and copyright law. The interests of clients would be represented with sound methods for resolving disputes efficiently and, if necessary, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf